Hardball in Abingdon: Sara Paretsky

A fantastic evening on Friday - Sara was as good and engaging speaker as other people had told me, was by turns funny, erudite and wonderfully engaging. Gaskella has written a fantastic summary of what Sara talked about - I'll simply let Tony Presland's excellent photos tell the story - and I'll post more up here once I've worked out where I put the camera at the end of the event on Friday night... We had a full Roysse Room for the event...Sara stayed behind to sign books and talk to fans - both old and new - it was a great evening, and thanks to both Sara and her publisher Hodder for making it happen. Sara has a few more dates on her current UK tour - check her website if you'd like to catch her before she returns to the US...

No comments:

Post a Comment