Everything you ever wanted to know about quilting...

Next weekend there is a major quilting exhibition at Radley College, and as part of this the author Linda Seward will be talking at the exhibition on the Saturday at 2pm. So this is how our window is looking at the moment:
It looks even better close up. You can win this quilt, and we are selling raffle tickets in the shop. I can also guarantee that - ahead of the exhibition - we have the finest range of quilting books in Oxfordshire currently in the shop...honestly. We also have a return visit by Stephen Cottrell, Bishop of Reading (that's reading-rhymes-with-heading, rathering that 'reading-rhymes-with-needing' as several people have pointed out this week) on Tuesday 30th March at 6pm. I'm sure there's a link between these two events, but I just can't work it out...

1 comment:

  1. How I wish you had been open when I lived in Abingdon! I'm now living in a small Lincolnshire town with a not very good bookshop which sells more magazines, birthday cards and envelopes than books; and the library has been closed for refurbishment since I got here! I have to go to Waterstones in Lincoln...strangely, there are two branches, yards from each other.

    I enjoy your blog...thank you

    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete